The Rosetta Translation 3-month Project Management internship programme is designed to prepare individuals to progress into an Project Manager position and build the skills and knowledge needed by working closely with our Operations team. Throughout this internship, candidates will have the opportunity to learn what high-end clients expect from the translation industry.
- Managing translation projects from start to finish.
- Liasing with individual clients.
- Assisting the Sales team with daily duties, such as preparing quotes and analysing documents.
- Working with Trados Studio to quality check documents and build Translation Memories/glossaries.
- Assisting with vendor management.
- Performing ad hoc administrative tasks.
This programme is particularly suited to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate within 1-2 years of graduation, who has or is working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a languages related field of study. You will need to have strong interpersonal, organisation and word processing skills, be detail- and results-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.