The Rosetta Translation 3-month Account Management internship programme is designed to prepare individuals to progress into an Account Manager position and build the skills and knowledge needed by working closely with our Account and Business Development Managers.
Throughout the internship, the Account Management Intern will build product knowledge needed to successfully step into the role of Account Manager upon completion.As a training position, there are similarities between all Account Management Intern daily tasks. However, individual duties and projects are assigned and rotated to develop familiarity with the department, its functions, and Associates.
- Develop deep understanding and gain insight into the sales processes while managing your own corporate accounts;- Responsibility of your own client portfolio, making sure that records are up to date, requirements are met and clients are satisfied with the service provided by Rosetta;
- Assisting with clerical duties such as filling quote log spreadsheets to ensure efficiency of sales department;
- Performing and assisting colleagues with daily account management duties, such as preparing quotes and analysing documents;
- Assisting with the research and development of sales presentations and preparations for client meetings;
- Performing ad hoc administrative tasks.
This programme is particularly suited to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate within 1-2 years of graduation, who has or is working towards a Bachelor’s degree preferably in a business and/or languages related field of study.You will need to have strong interpersonal, organisation and word processing skills, be detail and results oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.