As an expert of all headhunting’s techniques, you develop and manage a network of highly talented executives and senior executives in the sector of Insurance and Actuary Consulting.
Description of the position:
International candidate sourcing (headhunting approach): France
Candidate evaluation (phone interview)
Recruitment of high talented international executives: senior consultants, managers, senior managers, partners in Consulting Industry (salary package from £50K to £300K)
Management and maintenance of CRM Database (Candidates, Clients)
The main duties of this role will include (non-exhaustive list):
1. Sourcing Candidates in France using Social Media website (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing), internal database, and different headhuting techniques to attract and build relationship with high talented executives, senior executives and members of Director Board from local and international Insurance and Consulting companies (from 2+ to 15/20 year experience executives with salary package from 45K€ to 300K€),
2. Developing and managing social media platforms (LinkedIn, Viadeo, Xing...)
• Extending open network of actuaries on LinkedIn;
• Sending LinkedIn invitation to existing candidates;
3. Generating market intelligence.
• Collecting information about actuarial market.
• Updating database with all targeted companies in the International framework.
- First experience in Recruitment would be a plus (internship).
- Excellent skills in communication using the phone.
- Native French speaker; Good level in English
- Good skills in communication using the phone;
- Excellent skills in internet search
- Knowledge of Insurance industry would be a plus
- Skills in sales, business acumen
- Good IT skills including MS Office pack (specially Excel and MS outlook)
- Very effective organizational skills and good time management;