We are looking for a passionate & high-energy Front-End Developer to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City. This position will suit a student graduate or Junior Front-End Developer with a strong creative capability both conceptually and in the development process. The right candidate must have a strong knowledge of basic web programming techniques with an eye for design.
Reporting into the Technical Leader this role will see you take the responsibility for the front-end implementation of a wide portfolio of e-commerce sites including landing pages, microsites, WordPress websites as well as data visualization projects. To be considered for this role, you will be a proven and driven front-end developer as well as having a good grasp of web design and implementation principals. Candidates must have a strong commercial awareness, be able to work as part of a team and be able to communicate at all levels as well across all functions.
What you’ll do
● Self-study, join training programs from experienced senior software engineer
● Responsible for development of new responsive web application
● Develop data reporting with visualizations
● Test, debug and maintain new and existing portfolio of web and mobile entities
● Help build and refine documentation, including workflows, checklists and style guides
● Communicate to the manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays
● Keep up to date on emerging technologies to integrate them into business operations
● Optimizing system performance and security across multi-devices and multi-browsers
What You’ll Bring
● Ability to write clean, well-structured code and use CSS for mobile responsive layouts
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of open source CMSs; Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla a plus
● Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
● Very Good English skills (reading/writing is a must)
● Able to show initiative to get the job done, autonomously and within a team
● Must be organized, efficient and have good attention to detail
What We Offer
● A workplace with the high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security and benefits of an established company.
● Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
● Free gym and swimming pool access for employees
● Fun team building activities including annual company trip, parties and other benefits
● To work in a role that has a global scope for a company that has an international presence
● Opportunity to turn the internship into a full-time position
● An inclusive environment of friends who happen to work together
● And much more…
How to apply
Email your CV & cover letter detailing why you are the best candidate for this role with the subject ‘Front-end developer - internship’ to [###########] Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.