The European Work Experience Program (EWEP) has been working for almost 20 years and has already hosted thousands of students. We offer accommodation in London, as well as jobs in the field of hotels or restaurants with a guarantee of CDI within 2 weeks.
Jobs in London as a clerk / waiter / bartender
• Minimum wage remuneration = £ 5.60 for under 21s / £ 7.05 for the 21-25 / £ 7.50 range for over 25s.
• Shared accommodation with European students or in an English family £ 90 / week.
• Administrative assistance
• Guaranteed job for any selected candidate
• Quick departure all year
• Expect £ 272 agency fees
• Rest assured, Brexit has no impact on the opportunities available to you!
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be available for a minimum of 2 months
• Being a member of the European Union
• Have an average level of English
• Beginners are accepted, the experience is appreciated but not required
To apply, please visit our website (EWEP) and complete the registration form in the "apply" section.