The project coordination will be able to work closely with the Community Centre program at SOLS. With the aim of encouraging the success and monitoring the progress of these Centres, the Professional Placement will focus on communicating with and assisting the Community Centre Managers.
-Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field.
-Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
-Bachelor’s degree in international relation, international development, social sciences, teaching or related field.
-Clear interest in community development/international development work.
-Willingness to travel and able to work flexible hours.
-An ability to work autonomously, using initiative and problem solving skills to support Community Centre teams.
-Ability to teach oneself new skills.
-Excellent command of English (European Common Framework C1 or higher).
• Keep track of the Community Centre’s request and channel such requests to the related departments;
• Support the logistics of the placement plans for the Community Centre Teams;
• Support the logistics of the Field Visit Plans for the Field Officers;
• Keep updated the Community Centre Database.
Training & Development
• Assist the delivery of trainings for the Community Centre Teams;
• Support the preparation of training material for the Community Centre Teams;
• Support the development of material aimed at improving project impact and performance;
• Support the research and development of material aimed at supporting the Community Centre Teams.
Monitoring & Evaluation
• Deliver monitoring and support weekly calls to all the Community Centres;
• Conduct Community Centre Field Visits for monitoring and evaluation purposes;
• Monitor and evaluate live data feed from the Community Centres dashboard on Power Bi;
• Analyse field visit reports and monthly self-assessment reports and identify issues faced by CC;
• Assist staff and Heads of the Program during project performance meetings.