Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a start-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers
- Complete UI/UX improvement iteration over the new interfaces being developed
- Propose new ideas or rethink existing features to meet present UX standards
- You are inquisitive, proactive and a self-starter
- You are organised and detail-oriented
- You possess strong interpersonal, analytical and organisational skills
- You have knowledge of UI/UX affinity
- Can start in August 2019
- You can provide an internship agreement from your university
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!.
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project.