Who we are
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun!
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support the marketing manager in making our company a recognized and loved mobility brand in the Benelux
• You define, analyze and track marketing opportunities
• You are in charge of your own projects within offline marketing
• You are in communication with third-parties in the planning, execution and evaluation process of offline and online campaigns.
• You support and work with all our marketing disciplines (SEM, Affiliate, Social, Mobile, Offline)
• You support your team in the daily business
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Enrolled student in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or any similar study
• Preferred without the responsibility to write the thesis during the internship period
• Knowledge of the Benelux market
• Proactive, “self-starter” attitude, pro-active, and a dedicated, team-oriented mind-set
• Strong communication skills and creative
• Previous practical experience in marketing is a plus
• Native speaker level in Dutch and fluent level in English, as well as any other European language is a plus
• Available for a period of 6 months
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Dutch (Full professional proficiency)
English (Full professional proficiency)
Dilan Celebi - [###########]